Sunday 14 August 2011

What's in my Makeup Bag!

Pretty thrilling, huh? lol 
Well here it is, my basics of everyday usage.

So, starting from the top row, we have:
FACE ITEMS - Shu Uemura face powder Sheer in "Pearle"
Love & Peace Face Powder "Natural Matte" in #2
MAC Studio Sculpt in NW15 (it's a little light for me now :O )
EYES - Dolly Wink Liquid Liner in Black
Maybelline Collosal Lash mascara (lol called Maximum Lash in Japonz....)
Bourjois Smoky Eyes Trio in "Mordore chic" haha.
Dolly Wink eyelash Case (Jewerich + Diamond Lash inside)
Une Eyebrow Accent in "B01"
Vital Radiance Eyebrow powder in Blonde
Beauty Credit Cheek Blush in "Orange Heart" 
H&M Blusher Brush
Daiso Eyelash Fix in Black
aannd Claire's Accessories Eyeshadow Quartet in Purple.

And it all goes in this lovely bag!

I also have a reeeaaallllyyy dirt cheap concealer palette that I bought
of eBay, but it's not that thrilling for £3 haha, and I really need a new one
as I am scared it's going to do something to my face. :[ 

If anyone is wondering about the Japanese "Love & Peace" powder, I
highly recommend it. Really good Mattifying strength, nice colour choices
and a little goes a long way, and I never end up shiny unless I am 
running for miles :'D 

As for which Eyelashes I use, I love the 
Jewerich P-2 or D.Lash Glamorous Eye on top
and then D.Lash Baby Eye or Charming Eye on bottom

I wanted to pick up a pair of "Gurigu-lash" in SBY, but 
they were really expensive for how many you got. :( 
Maybe soon~

Wanted to try any of these products? Please ask questions
and I will do my best to answer them!

1 comment:

  1. IT'S LIKE ANOTHER LANGUAGE TO ME but you must be doing something right because it looks damn good on your face and shit.

    ReplyDelete