Wednesday 2 May 2012

Mountains of Sushi

Why hello~ 

So the big secret that I keep mentioning briefly will be released next Thursday evening, hopefully I shall be baring good news, but for the mean time I am blogging about the weekend just gone + have a couple other blogs lined up! 

Celebrating the creation of Alex's new company (more to come soon!) Alex, Fin, Dominic and myself had a sorta "double-date" weekend (lol) with a 3 day Sushi Party! 



There were THREE whole layers of sushi in this cardboard box, which kept us full and satisfied all weekend lol. (I want it all again....) 

On the Saturday we all headed into town to have lunch and go see...
THE AVENGERS~! YAAAAAY

It was fantastic! Long but never boring, we viewed the 2D "normal" version as none of us are a fan of 3D cinema per say. 

I'd deffo see it again but Odeon costs way too much and I want to save my "Premiere Points" on Dark Shadows!

Just a little update to keep you entertained for now! 
I leave you with the question:
who is your favourite 'Avenger'??
(Mine is Tony Stark/Iron Man! <3)


9 comments:

  1. For some reason I found the giant box of sushi really funny XD XD
    Looking forward to hearing your news too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha really?? XDD
      I am nervous about it but it should be all good!!

      Delete
  2. Thor is the best avenger.
    Adorable demi-god idiot that he is <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thor has got to be my 2nd fave, he is gorgeous too <3

      Delete
  3. Oh my god, I LOVE Tony !!! xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Sushi looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *¬* it waaaasss... it's all gone though now.... T___T

      Delete
  5. Ive seen it 3 times. Captain america/hulk are the best!!

    ReplyDelete