Monday 13 February 2012

GGA 2012?! + Valentines Weekend~!

I must apologise that I haven't been posting so often lately.
But I am so, SO pleased that you have stuck by me and there are even some new faces to be seen! *waves to all new followers*

So on Saturday, Ligyaru (Lhouraii) posted the nominees video for her 2nd GGAs (Gaijin Gyaru Awards) she set up last year. 

I really was shocked that I got nominated for "Best Overall Makeup" !! O_O; 
I keep trying my best at achieving the look a lot of Gals strive for, so I am really honoured for coming this far. 

So it would give me great pleasure if you could vote for me in that category when you are making your choices!
http://www.esurveyspro.com/App/Polls/DirectPoll.aspx?id=11423


Also, after play-fighting in happiness
(Like this)
Alex was nominated in THREE categories! Lucky man! His ones are: "most unique blog", "Best Gyaruo hair" & "Gyaruo- Best use of accessories". If you agree on any of these things, you're more than welcome to go and vote for him too~!

Speaking of Alex, he surprised me really nicely this weekend when I went to his house after work on Friday. As we live roughly 2 hours from each other, we try to make each weekend spent special and worth while. (d'aw...bbllaaurughh ;D)
When I came into his room - there was a gigantic bunch of Freedom & Black Baccara roses with Pink Lillies & little blooms!!! |SRTO|IRTPO|SR (Can't you tell I love flowers?!) and lovely coloured tea lights dotted around~ *sigh*
Then for the weekend we ate junk food and watched a butt-tonne of films!
He also took me to Zizzi's on Saturday night for a lovely dinner between us two, but he only took pictures! ^^;

Happy voting for the GGAs and I would love to know if anyone has anything planned for Valentines tomorrow, or if they celebrated on the weekend - what did you do?!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Yeah Yeah! COngrax for the nomination!!
    I looked for your blog for see you!! I agree with the nomination! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww why thank you hun! Thank you for following me as well! *_* I really appreciate it <3

      Delete
  2. Ohh congratz on the GGA! : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratz!!
    I saw the vdo and your makeup is really fabulous ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! And oh my, those flowers look lovely! How sweet of him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wasn't expecting it! it was so lovely!

      Delete