SUCH A USEFUL TUTORIAL FOR EVERYONE TO TRY.
PLEASE POST PICTURES TO ME OF ALL YOUR CHICKENS.
1. lay your tea-towel vertically in front of you. I am using an old striped one so you can see better.
2. Roll the two sides in towards the centre. Make sure its not too loose, not to tight either.
3. Fold over so the rolls are on the outside.
4. Find the corners of the tea-towel on either side and 'pinch' the two sides together on each side.
5. Gently pull on both pinched corners and it should magically transform into a Chicken!! 8D