Monday 20 August 2012

Bitthday Weekend!

Hey everyone~!


This weekend just gone was my birthday, so I made sure to party hard and have as much fun as possible while I am in Japan.

On the saturday (my actual birthday), My roommate Ksara and I went out for the evening, starting with winning a few Alpacas and then going for dinner at Christon Cafe in Shinjuku.

It's so beautiful in there, I have only ever been to the Shibuya one before, but the atmosphere here is so much better.


 I ordered a cocktail called "Rose Addict" which was delicious, but it arrived GLOWING. How cool is that? Also it had real miniture roses as a garnish on top with scattered petals.

lol everything glows when you drink from it. XD

 We ordered this Rice Cake + Mentaiko pizza which was yummy, as well as some sausages. We weren't that hungry~

Then we wandered off down Sakura-dori to find "Bunny" - a host club that we saw being opened last week, the owner Hiiragi Nagisa is very famous - he models for Men's Spider as well as owning 3 host clubs (and he's the same age as me....so jealous)
^ This is Nagisa

Below are two of the hosts' cards they gave us. The white one is from Ksara's favourite that night, Kou.


We spent a good 2 hours in there and by that time it was nearly time for the last train to get home. But I wasn't tired so I went clubbing in Atom by myself XD
It's really shit that you can't take photos there but it was all good, stayed out until the first train home - yaaay.

On Sunday night I met up with one of my friends Kiyoto for some drinks, but when it was getting to last order, he surprised me with the staff coming out with birthday cake and some flowers!! I was super-shocked as I haven't known him for that long it was so nice!
it had a sparkler in it lol

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

After that we went to an arcade and then I came home again. I am so tired now but I really enjoyed the weekend thoroughly. (^O^)
On a side note, Ksara went to FamilyMart and bought me some Hatsune Miku "negi-pan". So tasty but it looks super-phallic... (^-^;;)

Ciao for now xoxo



8 comments:

  1. Wow,Happy Birthday!!
    Looks like it's really fun to celebrate birthday in Japan XD
    The drink looks so interesting since I've never seen glowing drinks before XD

    I'm planning my Japan trip also,wish it would be fun there >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of you with the glowing drink is adorable! 8D I'm glad you had a good birthday!
    Also lol the negi-pan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated) Birthday! Looks like you had a lovely time! Haha! Love the glowing drink! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are living it up! Happy belated Bday! Glad you made it well spent :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Your host photos are so cute. C:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you'd blog again. You've got the best style anywhere, in my opinion. I miss seeing your outfits and especially your makeup looks! I hope all is going well, regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww thanks! I am completely agree with you, I am an amazing fan of your site,

    genuine guard post Keep making such stunning post,

    Are you troubled with cockroaches, mosquitoes, ants, insects, lizards in the

    house? These insect-moths not only spoil your beautiful house and furniture but

    also threaten your health.

    Thanks for sharing.



    Pest Control in Jaipur



    Regards

    Sameer

    ReplyDelete