Sunday 17 June 2012

Leaving Party

So Yesterday I held a little leaving do in Hyde park, London <3 

I am so grateful to those who came to visit, and also those who partied into the evening! 

So here are a select photos from the lovely day, I am so so happy to have had it, but sad I have to leave all my wonderful friends behind! :(



Lizzie & I
Such a pretty card from Simone & Ray

COCKTAILS!!

Karaoke~


Late night dinner <3

My next post will be a mini-blog from Heathrow~! 
I hope everyone will enjoy following me along my journey, I want to share adventures with you all <3

7 comments:

  1. I just know you'll have an amazing time in Japan! I'm anticipating to read all about it here. :D You look so good in Barbie blonde hair! So good to see you before you leave yesterday.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will really give it my all so I can! :D
      Aww thank you honey~ It's so hard keeping it up though haha! And you too, it really was (;^;)/ xx

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I do wish I could have come and seen you all ; 3 ; but have a great time in Japan and you never know, we might see each other out there! <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, I'm awarding you the Kreativ Blogger Award! http://gyarurin.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/kreativ-blogger-award.html I wish you a safe and stress-free journey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're off to Japan? Awesome! Have a safe flight! :D

    ReplyDelete